[IP] jim LOW

as a fellow single person who lives with two oblivious guy roommates, which
basically means I live alone...i highly recommend you put the meter and the
tabs and maybe a couple of juice boxes within reach of the bed...I sleep in a
loft, so there are some lows when i dont even want to THINK about navigating
a ladder, let alone LOOK for a meter and tabs.  I have it all up there wiht
me...and the phone too, just in case.