Re: [IP] painful sets

In a message dated 3/23/00 8:30:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 For folks having trouble inserting the sils and bent needle sets-- an option
 might be to use a sof-set(Minimed, but Disetronic probably has something
 comparable).  It has a cool inserter that puts it in fast and slick.  My
 husband uses it and says it doesn't hurt at all going in or inbetween set
 changes.  Seems it would be easier for kids cause it's quick.  Inserting a
 sil must really ouch!
 Jaynee >>
Actually  we use the D Htron and we get our soft sets from MM because yes D
does have a similar one called the rapid but it is like others that the
needle actually stays in.  No good for us!  We love the soft serter and we
also have Tender which do work also and incase for some reason the other
stuff doesn't get to the mailbox on time we use those!