Re: [IP] Early Morning Low

In a message dated 3/23/00 8:19:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  If you have ever described someone's
 pool expertise as "poke and hope" you now have me in the bathroom. Finally
 get a test strip to go in with out crumpling and get a reading of 41. Four
 tabs and 10 minutes 39. Three tabs and ten minutes 36. Five tabs and 30
 minutes in a hot shower to increase my blood flow 85. At 8:00 this morning
These are the types of things we delt with all of the time before getting a
pump!   I am glad you  survived and were able to get out of the tomb.  I have
been told by my daughter that it is like a dream, but you are awake in the
dream and everything is in slow motion and you can't hear anything.  When she
was younger she used to panic and then the adrenlin would set in talk about a
mess!!!    Remember with this disease  A+B does not always =C   The puzzle