Re: [[IP] To PARENTS--a LONG post about fear]

 As a diabetic parent of a non diabetic two year old I have to admit that at
times I really wouldn't mind if he was just gone.  (Believe me, I really
would mind 99.9% of the time) Last night he didn't sleep more than three
hours and today I am so tired!  So you're not alone, you're a normal parent.
As for forgetting supplies, I'm the diabetic and I've done it before, that's
one thing that's nice about the pump, supplies are attached, like my head,
thank goodness!  Some days are just harder than others and I know it's hard
for you with no support nearby, but we're here for you, promise!  Oops,
there's a crash and I'm afraid to turn around, bye

      Christine,  Pumping since last Christmas!
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and
 get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein