Re: [[IP] To PARENTS--a LONG post about fear]

As was said you are not a flake.  Just human, sometimes a tired, over
stressed human, that makes our minds can go off in strange tangents to deal
with all of it.

It does bring to mind the background stress our kids with D live with all the
time.  This is what keeps me going and attempting to keep both of us on track
and life even enough that he can forget he has D and just be a kid.