[IP] Vibration Mode

The vibration mode on the 508 is a little stronger then one on a beeper.  If
the pump is sitting on a counter top it will dance when the vibration mode
goes off.  As for it having to be against skin, I haven't noticed needing to
do that at all.  I have a meeting every day for 1 hour that all electronic
devices have to be turned off so that we don't get disturbed.  (Being a
software e-commerce place you be amazed at the number of e-gadgets people
carry around).  I turn my pump to vibrate while in meeting.  The other day I
had a low volume warning and I jumped when it went off.  I had it clipped to
a thick pair of jeans.

-- Sherry