From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 9:52 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] batteries

Robin,

Don't know what pump you are using, but I use the MM. I have left the
batteries in after a low battery signal and they lasted at least a week.
Only thing I notice is it takes longer to get a bolus.  I wouldn't panic.
Certainly things will be OK until morning if this happens in the middle of
the night.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping