[IP] Early Morning Low

I woke up this morning around 4:30 cst and wasn't sure why. Tried to throw
back the covers and take care of a reason it didn't seem to be but the
covers didn't want to be thrown. Now getting up seemed to be more urgent
than a few minutes ago, no I still didn't feel like I needed to get up and
I was beginning to feel more like a mummy every second. Finally I am
sitting on the side of the bed and standing up I almost land flat on my
face, my muscles are weak and spastic. Immediate thought, low blood sugar.
Second thought, how am I going to get across the bedroom to my bathroom
where the meter and glucose tabs are. If you have ever described someone's
pool expertise as "poke and hope" you now have me in the bathroom. Finally
get a test strip to go in with out crumpling and get a reading of 41. Four
tabs and 10 minutes 39. Three tabs and ten minutes 36. Five tabs and 30
minutes in a hot shower to increase my blood flow 85. At 8:00 this morning
I am ........................289! Didn't the first seven tabs get consumed
by the drops? At what point did they resurrect? Oh well, life as a single
and living alone can be interesting and yes I have two cats. But where were
they, hiding under the bed as I tried to get out from under (inside?) the

45 y/o     IDDM 10/61     pumping 12/99