Re:[IP] to PARENTS--a LONG post about fear

Charisma, I am the mother of a 3yr. old with D and fully understand what you
are going through. In the last two weeks I have had the flu and just found
out that I have walking pneumonia. KENNY has been healthy, but I am run
down. Do you have anyone that can give you a break? Sometimes even a SMALL
break can make a big difference. You have to remember to take care of
yourself, too...YOU ARE IMPORTANT. ( Yes, I am going to start taking my own
advice.)  I am fortunate that my husband has taken over the "night shift" so
that I can get caught up on some much needed sleep. On the up
side.......Monday we go to see a doctor  willing to talk " pump" !!!

Jewel Coffey