Re: [[IP] air bubbles (melissa)]

email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 03/20/2000 4:36:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> << I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice on how
>  to remove air bubbles from the cartridge; it was
>  useful information that I appreciate!  However, I am
>  still having problems!  :-(

Something I forgot to mention when this question appeared originally.
I always hang my MiniMed upside down. The belt clip is designed to hang the
pump with the hose pointed UP, which is strange, so air rises....

So, because they were good enough to put a hooked end on the clip, I decided
to put the clip under my belt from below with the hook on top.
Stays on just fine, and if there are any bubbles in the syringe they STAY

Ted Quick