Re: Re: [IP] We make pharmacies lose money???

Tom Carlson wrote:

>>> I would not go back!  There are Pharmacy out there that are concerned about
you care and how they can help you.  I would find one that does not insult
you when you pay them money.<<<

The one thing worse for a retailer than making a small profit is making no profit because they've lost a customer.  I suspect that this particular pharmacist will not be in business for long . . . perhaps it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.