Re: [IP] altitude

At 06:07 PM 3/22/00 Susan Fisher wrote:
 >When I moved from SLC at
 >around 5000 to NC at about 300 ft about sea level, my basals across the
 >board increased by .1

Interesting... I've flown into Salt Lake City many times, since the company
I work for has their HQ in Provo, Utah. I live near Portland, OR. which is
not much more than 100ft above sea level. All the times I've been out in
Utah, I've never needed to adjust my basals or insulin dosages in any way
(except for the food I eat). I think this is a clear example of YMMV.