[IP] air bubbles (melissa)

In a message dated 03/20/2000 4:36:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice on how
 to remove air bubbles from the cartridge; it was
 useful information that I appreciate!  However, I am
 still having problems!  :-(

I know it is frustrating, but give it sometime.  When we first went on shots
we had problems with......... you guessed it bubbles.  When we went on the
pump, we had problems with .........you guessed it air bubbles!  But now
almost 3 months in, doesn't seem too bad.  Oh we get one hear or there, but
they just seemed to disappear.  Think that may be part of the learning curve!

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)