From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 7:09 PM
Subject: [IP] We make pharmacies lose money???

I went to the drugstore today to get strips and insulin.  As the
pharmacist was passing me my 3 boxes of test strips, he told me
that pharmacies only get $40 reimbursed from my insurance
company plus my $5 copay because of the way the
insurance/pharmacy contracts work.  He went on to tell me that
the additional cost is a loss for the store, and that a "few patients
like you" are bad news for small pharmacies.  To make it even
worse, he went on to say how some peoples pay bonuses were
bases on the store's profit and losses.

Well! That was news for me! It also made me feel like a big fat
loser, like *I* was going to make the store go bankrupt or
something, and taking away from peoples salaries.  I almost
wonder if he was politely asking me not to come back.  I left feeling
a bit guilty over something I have no control over.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Ricky