[IP] Poor pharmacies, sniff, sniff

Apropos of this thread, ask the owner how much he nets on the other stuff
you buy in a pharmacy like film, greeting cards, hair spray, feminine
needs, make-up etc. give me a break! he's crying all the way to the bank.
My insurer pays the exact retail cost of the stuff I buy there. I pay for
my prescriptions, the insurer reimburses me. I know the wholesale cost of
every med I take and they make a healthy markup. No doubt they are
entitled, it costs money to operate a pharmacy. I go to the large chain
pharmacies like CVS or Eckart if there is a low profit item, they can take
the hit more than the average independant pharmacist. These pharmacies do
almost nothing to provide service. You can't even get them to order
Ketostix for you.
A Bender, M. D.