[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Classroom Testing/504(kinda long)

                       You should should qualify as disabled under 504 and 
Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are a student at UNCC ,there is a 
office to assist students with disabilities. You need to contact this office 
and ask for special consideration in housing. If none of this works, you may 
want to contact an attorney in Charlotte. The Exceptional Children Assistance 
Center in Davidson NC  will refer you free of charge.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml