[IP] RE: beeps

(Don't make me go back through all the beeping posts to find the one I'm
responding to).

The Disetronic H-TRONplus (gotta be specific these days) does beep on the
hour when one is running a temporary basal increase or decrease. It does not
beep while delivering a basal of any variety unless you have it in Road
Runner mode.
   Also, to hear the H-TRONplus motor whir during basal delivery, you'd have
to put it up to your ear.

Mr. Coyote
Acme Corporation

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World