[IP] Tender floating

Dear Joyce,

Kevin puts his tender through a IV 3000 and it sticks much better even in
pools and hot tubs!  We have a routine of cleaning off with antibacterial
wipe, swipe with IV prep, put down IV3000 or a tegaderm, swipe area that
tender will rest on with IV prep again (it is very sticky!) and then put the
tender thru the IV3000. We havent lost one since AND he hasnt had a site
infection and very little pump bumps. The whole process is finished in less
than a minute now! :)

Hope that helps.

Mom of Kevin, 12
pumping 10 months