[IP] altitude

On the contrary to the last post...  I go lower at higher altitudes.  I
think my body has to work harder to function!  I have been as high as 11,000
ft  and never had a problem with my reservior/tubing/set anything (i have a
minimed).  One day I went from 17 ft to 11,000... (hilton head SC on a plane
to Alta Utah which is around 11000 ft altitude).  When I moved from SLC at
around 5000 to NC at about 300 ft about sea level, my basals across the
board increased by .1

Just my $0.02 on the subject,