Re: [IP] We make pharmacies lose money???

I would speak with the pharmacy store manager and tell them what thier
pharmacist said. I would call your insurance company and tell them what he
said and I would also take my business someplace else. The only person
going to make or break that pharmacy is the pharmacist in fact I would also
call the corporate headquarters if it is a chain.
No need for you to go on a guilt trip. I guess I would have said "Maybe you
 would prefer I  lose a limb or die because of the way you feel"? besides-
Pharmacies don't have to sign a contract with the insurance company.
I had a pharmacist  go off at me about my pain meds..He doesn't have my
degree of pain nor my illness and what he said was not very kind and it was
untrue and I filed a complaint on that pharmacist.