Don't forget the  new Parent Chat tonight at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). Steve
Winer, Connie Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers will host.

Drop in tonight to ask questions, share information, and meet one another.
We are also planning a chat time for kids, so please give  either Steve,
Connie, or Allie your ideas about that.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)