Re: [IP] Static & Minimed -- related question

In a message dated 03/22/2000 5:12:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If static discharges wipe out settings on Minimed 508s, it occurs to me to
 wonder if sleeping under an electric blanket will hurt the pump in any way.
 It does cycle on and off through the night.  My training is Monday, and
 maybe they'll cover this, but I thought someone on the list might have an
 answer/experience with this.  If I need to change my blanket, it's no big
 deal, but I don't want to kill my pump the first time I sleep in/with/on it.
Congrats on starting pumping!  I've been pumping 4 years with a MM506 and my
electric blanket is turned on high every night September through May.
Haven't had any problems at all. I'd freeze without my blanket!

Good luck,