[IP] Static & Minimed -- related question

If static discharges wipe out settings on Minimed 508s, it occurs to me to
wonder if sleeping under an electric blanket will hurt the pump in any way.
It does cycle on and off through the night.  My training is Monday, and
maybe they'll cover this, but I thought someone on the list might have an
answer/experience with this.  If I need to change my blanket, it's no big
deal, but I don't want to kill my pump the first time I sleep in/with/on it.

Kathy Trondsen
46, dxd at 12, soon to be pumping