[IP] Re: 5 Wisdom teeth?!

Keith Johnson asked, does this make you 25% wiser?
Yes actually, it does, Just kidding, anyway I had 5 wisdom teeth.  My oral
surgeon saw it on x-rays, didn't seem to be all that surprised by it, acted
like he'd seen it before.  It was just in line with the rest of my teeth,
just behind the others.I think there might be a sixth one on the other side,
it hasn't come through though.  Oh, yeah, My mom also had 6 wisdom teeth,
guess it's genetic?!?!
All the wiser,
Stacie