Re: [Re: [IP] beeps]

"Diane Hudson" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> What you hear/feel with the miniMed pump is a click every 1 second during
the bolus and a beep at the end of the bolus. You hear nothing at all with

Strange, both of the MiniMeds I've used, the 507c I now have and the 506 that
preceded it click each time 0.1 unit is pumped, regardless of basal or bolus.
It's considered a safety feature by MiniMed: if you don't hear a click every
so often on basal something is wrong. It really is built into the feed
mechanism so that when it moves it clicks.

Ted Quick