Re: [IP] MM 508

The 508 works just about like the 507 -- boluses at 0.1u per second, basals (if there's such a word, and I know there isn't!!) at 0.1u. Takes an hour when my basal is 1.0. Takes less than an hour if the basal is 1.2. I just divide the basal rate into 60 minutes, so I can check to see if I hear the click every so many minutes. For 1.0u, I should hear the click around every 6 minutes.

Which makes me think, you do hear a click during the basal as the 0.1u is delivered. And I heard every one of those clicks when I first got my pump. Now I don't even hear most of the bolus clicks.