Re: [IP] civic duties

In a message dated 3/22/00 2:31:37 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
When you set a temporary basal on the MM, it gives you three beeps every hour
on the hour to remind you that it's running a temporary basal.

email @ redacted writes:

<< Since we have not used the pump yet for longer than 30 minutes I am curious
 about this--does it beep when it is giving a basal?  YIPES that is every
 three minutes with the disetronic!!!!!
 Charisma :O