Re: [IP] Meters way off

I don't use the dex either. The idea of it is nice but I find it is not
I have an Accuchek Complete but find it too bulky to take with me anywhere
but I like the light on it.
Now if there could e a machine that is compact and also has a back light I
would be a happt camper. My problem is that I have a weight limit as to
what I can carry which is 4 pounds.
Now I am on a search even for a pet puppy that is 4 pounds and there isn't
much slection.
I am having a frustrating day today.
Anway..anyone know of an accurate light weight meter that I can use when I
am out and about?
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830