[IP] Re: College

Cheri--  I didn't see your post, but when I saw Maureen's I knew I had to
respond.  I am a junior in college and have done both shots and pump.  I have
been lucky to have good roommates who don't go hysterical when I shoot up or when
I test my bg.  Even the residents I'm over now (I'm and RA) are very interested
and concerned about me and willing to help in whatever ways they can.  There have
always been some people, however, who have acted very immature and whatnot, but
you just have to forget them and go on.  I have gone through it all and I'm
willing to answer any questions that you have.  Gook luck.

dxd 10/91
pumping since 8/98