Re: [IP] Re: Static Electricity

I thought this was interesting.  Had a really big static shock the other
evening while getting in my van.  Next thing I knew the doors wouldn't lock
with the remote.  I tried to lock them on the door with electric lock and
that wouldn't work either.  Took it to my dealer the next day and he said the
static shock knocked out the lock system.  Something in the computer.  Good
news it never bothered my pump.  Go figure. I don't wear my pump case or
static dryer sheet either.  Do believe I will give it a try though especially
after getting my van fixed.

Nancy 35 years D pumping 12 years