[IP] Moosewood Cookbooks

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>Which Moosewood Cookbook had the rice noodles with lime juice and veggies?

I don't know which cookbook but I survived four and  half years at Cornell
(and am familiar with the store that publishes said cookbook).  I've got a
brother still up there and can ask him to get the info if needed.  Send me
private e-mail if want it.

BY the way: I started wearing my first pump while a student at cornell (some
20 years ago).  It was great getting syringes mailed up to my dorm room.  My
doctor requested me not to live in dorm once I got the pump (he and my dad
made me live with older brother who is now a professor there).

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.