[IP] Fast Take Pokers and Baths with Tenders

We were having difficulty with the 11-year-old's lancing device. It wouldn't
retract from his finger. I went to the Lifescan web site, filled out a
survey, mentioned the difficulty, and asked if the company had an improved
lancing device. The next day, I received an e-mail apologizing for the
difficulty and promising to send out a new and improved lancing device.
Cool. If you're having difficulty with your lancing device, let them know.
Better is better.

We haven't found a way to keep Peter's tenders on in water, whether it be a
hot tub, a pool, or the bath tub. However, we've become really good at
spotting the tender floating in water. It looks like an albino frog.

Joyce Riske