Re: [IP] Overseas flight

I would get an insulin filled pen and carry it with me at all times.  I carry
a Humalog pen with me at all times.  It is a lot easier than a complete set
change.  Last thing you want to think about on a vacation is pump problems.
Anything that may go wrong (hopefully nothing will) the pen will get you
through the tight place until you can get back to normal and the only thing
you have to do is take a shot.  Nothing new right?  Have a great time and
hope all goes well.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping