[IP] Meters way off

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:19:39 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Meters way off

>>>At 5am this morning Summer (10) woke feeling low.  She was certain.  I
her with her AccuChek Advantage, and was 153.  She insisted, so her Dad
tested her with his AccuChek Advantage, same time, and she was 64!

I had this happen between my Dex meter and my Accuchek complete.  I felt
low and I checked with the Dex first. It read 64 and then because I felt
way lower than that, I checked with the Complete and it was 38.  In fact I
had pricked my finger so good the first time I didn't need to poke it the
second time so all the blood came from one finger stick.

Sheila Morris
type I 12/87
pump 1/00
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World