Re: [IP] Emla

In a message dated 3/22/00 8:19:03 AM Mountain Standard Time, email @ redacted

 What is the cream used for, I may be able to help you.
Emla creme is (lidocaine2.5% and prilocaine 2.5%) it is used to numb the site
area.  you put it on for appx an up to two hours before you reinsert a new
infusion set.  Also really good for those who have young one that get upset
about blood draws!!  Work great!  Have an * yr old  whom Dr has used this on
her for blood draws since dx'd at 13 months and now we use it for her
infusion sets.   Have a good day!  Laurie