[IP] static electricity

>They said it was most likely static electricity, common at
>this time of year.  Anyone had a similar problem?

This happened w/ my MM508 last friday.  Couple of alarms, and all pump
settings were deleted (including basals, so no delivery until i reset them.)
I was so glad i had my basals written down!  The MM rep told me that using a
leather case or keeping the pump against your skin will insulate it against
shocks.  I didn't notice a shock, though, and have gotten lots of static
zaps lately that didn't seem to do anything to the pump.