[IP] Re: wisdom teeth

Hi!  I had my wisdom teeth (all FIVE of them!!) out a year and a half ago.
All 5 were impacted so I was under general, so I had to fast for a while.  I
am not on a pump so I am still doing shots.  My surgery was early morning so
I didn't do my morning insulin until I got back home.  I did my shot (my mom
did my shot) (cut R in half)and drank a Hershey's Sweet Success.  I slept
all day and my mom checked my bg's every few hours, they were much better
than usual, probably because I wasn't eating as much as I usually did.  The
next few days I ate yogurt, ice cream and (my favorite) fruit baby food
(there are some really good combinations out there!!) Two days after, I went
hiking and picknicking with all my friends.  All was fine.  Hope you jhave
as few of problems as I did!  Try the baby food, too!!