[IP] Re: wisdom teeth

I had my wisdom teeth pulled all at once a few years ago and had
no idea what to expect before, during, or after the procedure.
They were mostly erupted but not impacted so the dentist just
loosened the teeth with some tool and lifted them out with pliers
(pretty cool!) No stitches! I went home and ate as usual (being
careful not to chew too far back so nothing would get stuck in
the holes. The dentist sent me home with instructions on what to
do/eat and not do/eat, etc.) Never had any pain.

Take care, Kerri
"A man or woman with many children has many homes." Lakota

Do your descendants a favor - print and fill out this census form
and keep it in your personal records (otherwise it won't be
available to them for another 72+yrs!!!)