[IP] RE: wisdom teeth

A very masterful oral surgeon took out three of my wisdom teeth at one visit
many moons ago.  He gave me something to put me in a twilight. When he
approached after the drug took effect, I asked how long it would take. He
laughed and told me it was all over and I could go.
   I took the antibiotic but never had to touch the pain pills.

May your surgery go as smoothly  :^)

P.S. The fourth tooth was a different story. You can ask me about it after
yours are gone.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World