[IP] Static Electricity

Static electricity is that shock you get from walking across carpets in dry
weather, etc and touching a doorknob or another person. I know personnel
changes, but a MiniMed tech told me years ago to put a used fabric softener
sheet in my pump case to absorb. Another one also told me that when
California gets Santa Ana winds they are all instructed to ALWAYS touch
metal before touching their pumps to alleviate the *shock* entering the pump.

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)