Re: [IP] Re:eric wheeler and water

Hi Eric - I have tried both, and found the sports pak to be more hassle
than it was worth for short periods of time in the water, but if
your spending more than 45 mins to one hour in the water, that's the way
to go.  Otherwise,
the Q/R works great for short periods of time.  Good Luck!
Jean Peterson