No Subject

Hi folks,
   With regards to testing toes...I test JayJay's toes all the time.
He is only two, though. We chose one limb per day to abuse. Today is
the right foot. All of today's shots will go into that leg, as well.
Tomorrow we will go to the left hand. This will probably not be an option
forever, but for now, it gives his fingers a break.
   By the way, we are still working on getting him pumping. Thanks to
the recommendations of so many people on this list, I have purchased
"Pumping Insulin". I'm only on page 26, but it has been quite informative
so far. Thanks.
   Allie Rogers

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever
p.s. see you in the Parent's Chat on Wed.