Re: [IP] Overseas flight static electricity

I just spoke to my CDE after I wrote my last e-mail to you all and she
suggested the following.
1) I need to start wearing my pump in its' case and 2) cut a small strip of
Bounce (or any kind of fabric softener dryer sheet) and put it in the case
with the pump!
She said that will stop the problem with static electricity.

Isn't that something!  The things I learn when I let people help me!