Re: [IP] Baths and tape

I use Cavilon cream (from 3M) and I literally have to
pry the tape off when I change a set.

The product number is 3392 Durable Barrier Cream.

If you wish to order direct from a distributor you may
call Edge Park Surgical
800-321-0591 and they will take a credit card order
for the product.

Although 3M says that it is not available at any
retail store, I have read other posts where pumpers
have asked their pharmacist to order for them.

Hope this helps out.

Brad MacDonald
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?