Re: [IP] Uprooting a "couch potato"

In a message dated 03/21/2000 1:31:50 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>     Anyway....I'm now soliciting the group's input on ways you've
>  successfully handled comparable exercise....Poor Melissa- felt like she'd
>  tried to do something GOOD & wound up suffering for it!

renee -

i'm on my treadmill 5-6 days a week for 40-45 minutes at a time.      i do it
at the same time each morning - not too long after breakfast.       i don't
suspend or take my pump off, just clip it to my shorts.        for months i
always tested when finished, was good each time, so now test only
periodically.       i have found, though, that on my "day off" i need a
little more insulin and my blood sugars seem higher.

i'm wondering if melissa tried to do it earlier in the day - then if she did
drop it wouldn't be 3AM.       i know everyone is different, many disconnect,
but for some reason i just don't have to.       once again, though, YMMV.

wish i was young enough to go to my prom!!     lol