[IP] Very high altitudes

I took a gondola most of the way up a mountain a week ago...going from 600
to 7000 feet elevation in 20 minutes or less.

I spent the whole afternoon up there in a ski lodge, eating and drinking.

When I got back down I found the cartridge chamber was wet with insulin.

And I was having a hard time controlling my BG.

Was the culprit the altitude or the poutine (a Canadian specialty of French
fries, cheese curds and gravy, which, incidentally, I do not recommend)?