[IP] Doing My Happy Dance!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you for your help.  I went to
the doctor last week for the first time since starting the pump in December.
After he review all my numbers for the first time since I started seeing him
three years ago he didn't have any suggestions to me on improving my control.
 He said every thing looked great.  He quizzed me on ratios, corrections,
what my ranges should be and was happy with all my answers.  Yesterday I got
my A1c back and I was down from 6.9 in September to 6.3, with a lot fewer
lows!  YES!!!  I am feeling great and am so happy!  I don't think I've had
numbers like this since I was pregnant testing 12 times a day, and getting up
at 3:00 am every morning for a shot!  Thanks for all the tips and help, and
I'm off to do my happy dance again!

Type I, 25yrs. Changed my life in Dec. 1999!!!
Loving life and loving my pump!