[IP] RE: Thinking about contacts

Hi David:

I started wearing the old fashioned "hard" contact lenses while attending college
in 1976 and was diagnosed with diabetes about five years later.  I have gone
from "hard" to "gas permeable" to "soft" lenses during the ensuing years and
have never had any type of problem with any of them.

I don't have any eye complications except for the beginnings of cataracts which
run in my family.  My only suggestion would be to get a good pair of very dark
sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun.

Good Luck!
dxd 1981 MM508 2/11/00