Re: [IP] wisdom teeth

Brokke, I have been through this, adn althgouh I am nt diabetic, I have a
few choice memories.
This was when my body decided to tel me I was allergic to both Codeine and
Percocet.  And I , um, how shall we say, retched my guts out which was NOT
Be careful to tell them about any allergies you have*(liek you would not
have thought of that!)
Now, I will say, that once I stopped throwing up every 30 seconds, things
went VERY smoothly after that.  Really.
Just be sure to follow the doc's orders STRICTLY regarding what NOT to do to
avoid dry socket---they are NOT kidding!!!

Best of luck.
Charisma :)