Re: [IP] wisdom teeth

    My 17 yr old daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth out December 21st. Her bgs
ranged between 120-160 the entire day. Kept the pump on & when her oral
surgeon came out, he cavalierly told us the nurses had assured him that WE
(mom & dad) would be in charge of the pump, so he wasn't concerned! LOL...
    Melissa did great....minimal swelling & the pain killers didn't affect
bgs. Best part of the whole experience ( for me anyway) was the fact that she
scarcely ate for 3 days & thanks to "Monsieur Pump-ee-doo", that was FINE!!
    Good luck...hope your experience is as relatively easy as was Melissa's...

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom)